Friday, July 27, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Hello, my name is Pat and I have a travel problem.

I travel for work. Frequently. Which means I've developed into a people watcher. I've heard a quote somewhere that airports are the only place where not only is it acceptable to people watch, it's expected!

I started posting little tidbits about travel observations on Facebook and have been doing that for about a year. Some are about oddities I see and hear while while traveling, others are situations I encounter. I decided to start this blog as a place to share. I'm new to the blog world, so point out what I do wrong!

I will post a bunch of my previous fb posts here in the next blog updates.

I hope you follow along and enjoy. If you like what you see, feel free to pass on the link. Feel free to chime in with comments, lol's and your stories too.

No travelers were harmed in the writing of this blog. Safe travels!
-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment