Sunday, October 21, 2012

I pity the Fool!

Originally fb'd February 28, 2012

Today's travel stories are off to a good start. Lady wearing enough costume jewelry to give Mr T. a run for his money can't figure out why she keeps setting off the metal detector. I usually wear as much gaudy jewelry as possible when traveling. Just makes things easier. — at Kansas City International Airport.

Followed by miss "I fly swa but refuse to check my bag" not understanding that your laptop needs to be out of your bag to go thru scanner. I'm sure she will make a scene later when she boards and there isn't room for her carry on / luggage and laptop in overhead.

Had one other good one. Guy in front of me handed his boarding pass to the agent at the gateway folded in on itself in quarters. Even if you don't understand the scanning of the barcode, one would think its universally understood to hand your boarding pass to the gate agent in a manner that would allow them to easily read it! Lol.

Only by the grace of God, no travelers where harmed in the writing of this blog!  Safe Travels!
Pat

Just created a new twitter feed:  @travel_daze Please follow and share along

No comments:

Post a Comment